You can fill out the admission form given below online or you are welcome to the campus to pick up the admission form .
This form must be filled in block letters.
Please bring the following documents at the time of interview.
1. 2 passport size photographs
2. Academic reports of last two years of schooling
3. Last report of send ups or mock examinations
4. CNIC of parents(photocopy)
5. O Level Result (Grade 10)
6. School leaving certificate from previous school
7. Character certificate from previous school
8. Any awards prizes or certificates for academic/activities
9. Copy of valid passport
Please provide details of siblings currently attending school:
Name of school attended for O levels:
List all O level Subjects taken:
List below all your interests/skills:
Where did first hear about LACAS (applicable for candidates from other schools)?
The following information will be treated as highly confidential.
Does your child suffer from any of the following?
Is he/she on medication (state type)?
If so, is it permanently or temporarily prescribed?
Does he/she suffer from allergic reaction to any over the counter medication?
Emergency contact person (other than parents):
Please ensure that the A Level form is submitted as soon as possible. As you are aware scholarships are awarded on a first come first serve basis. As soon as you send the forms the A level branch will contact you individually with regards to your application process. In the meanwhile we request you all to carefully read the Rules and Regulations of the LACAS A level programme.
For further information, call on either of the following numbers:
For Burki 03351116593
For Johar Town 03351110810